St Saviour’s School Ikoyi, is a British Curriculum School of approximately 320 children. The school caters for children from Foundation 2 (Reception) to Year 6 and delivers the British National Curriculum as part of a thoroughly rounded education set in a Nigerian context. We also use the International Primary Curriculum to enhance the learning of all children.

Founded in 1951 by leading members of the Nigerian and British communities in Lagos, it is a Christian school in the Anglican tradition, accepting children of all beliefs who share our core values. A not-for-profit school, it is led by the Head Teacher empowered by the Board of Management and guided by the Board of Trustees. We aim to have 60% of the children in the school from Nigeria, the remaining 40% made up from other nationalities.

A qualified Test must examine all facets of an iPhone casino that are important to the users experience. To achieve this, I have established 8 quality features. These are weighted differently for the test score. In the end, however, the provider must perform appropriately in all disciplines. If this is not met, I cannot make a recommendation. But one thing is certain: security is essential. Without this, another review of an Iphone Gambling with no app. Other important features are the game selection, but also the user-friendliness and the Bonus.

​The school is a member of the Association of International School Educators of Nigeria (AISEN), The Council of British International Schools (COBIS) and the Independent Association of Preparatory Schools (IAPS). Please click here to read the ISI Integrated Inspection Report on St Saviour's School

The school is situated on a very attractive site on Ikoyi island in Lagos. The classrooms are well appointed and resourced within spacious, landscaped grounds that offer the children both indoor and outdoor learning and playing areas. The school has a purpose-built Library, two ICT Labs, extensive playing fields, IWBs in every classroom, and a 25 metre swimming pool.