"To provide a caring, stimulating educational environment, within the classroom, where children can maximise their potential and be successful in their learning."
To achieve this objective, the School will:
- Develop the curriculum that embraces 21st century learning and fully prepares children for the secondary stage of their educational journey.
- Ensure opportunities for children to develop an international mindedness that will equip them for the global world.
- Promote an understanding of the range of learners and the importance of excellence at every level.
- Value, encourage and celebrate academic endeavour and success.
- Nurture a learning environment which is safe and secure and where students are encouraged to take risks to maximise their potential.
- Provide opportunities to develop student leadership experiences and skills at every level.
- Encourage students to take responsibility for their own learning and become independent learners and citizens.