Education Impact Conference
KAA are delighted to be delivering this first ‘Education Impact (1st edition) Conference’ in association with St. Saviour’s School Ikoyi.
Education Impact (1st edition) is providing high quality professional development at St. Saviour’s Ikoyi in partnership with Karen Ardley Associates and delivered by leading educational consultants from the UK.
Aimed at teachers and leaders in Primary and Secondary schools, a range of interactive and practical workshops will provide opportunities to develop coaching skills and classroom practices to impact positively on learning and progress.
Target Audience - Primary and Secondary Teachers and School Leaders
- Workshop 1: Metacognition
- Workshop 2: Responsive Teaching
- Workshop 3: Raising the Challenge
- Workshop 4: Differentiation
- Workshop 5: Coaching Skills
- Workshop 6: Coaching Models
- Workshop 7: Coaching Tools
- Workshop 8: Coaching in the Classroom
- St. Saviour’s School Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
- Primary 19th February 2020
- Secondary 20th February 2020
- Delivered by leading educational consultants from the UK
- Delegate fee N50,000 per day
To express interest and reserve your place
Testimonials from KAA Conferences:
‘Fantastic conference & valuable experience for the whole team’
Melissa Payne, French International School, Hong Kong
‘Great to meet like-minded teachers/leaders. Inspired by the team from their knowledge & experiences’
Sue Lessiter Harrow, Hong Kong